A - DESCRIPTION OF THE GOOD PRACTICE
A1 - Title in original language
III PACTO ANDALUZ POR LA ECONOMÍA SOCIAL
A2 - Title in English
THIRD AGREEMENT FOR THE SOCIAL ECONOMY IN ANDALUSIA
A3 - Location of GP (national)
A4 - Location of GP (regional)
SEVILLE - ANDALUSIA
A5 - Economic field of activity
A6 - Ultimate purpose of GP
To practically facilitate or enable social enterpreneurship
To improve policy environment for social enterprise
To respond to crisis
A7 - Spatial scale
Regional (large scale)
A8a - Start date
16th December 2011
A8b - Anticipated end date (if applicable)
15th December 2015
A9 - Short description of the GP
The Third Agreement on Social Economy in Andalusia is structured with the aim of promoting economic, social and laboral development, in a more sustainable development framework, through an innovative and entrepreneurial social economy, that generates more and better enterprises and employment of quality, on the basis of the principles of social responsibility, solidarity, participation, democracy and equality. The signing parts, that know in a wide way the specifications that characterize this sector, in the double co-relation that it's set up between its social aims and its necessary objectives and entrepreneurial interests, make the set of actions and objectives of the Third Agreement over the following strategic scopes, on which it has to be laid down and where it has to be promoted a better development of the andalusian social economy: I) Principles and values of the social economy, II) Economical activity and entrepreneurial development, III) Employment of quality and work relationship, IV) Rural and local development, as a tool for the social cohesion, V) Structuring and organization of the andalusian social economy, and last VI) Development, monitoring and review of the Agreement.
A10 - Key words relating to the GP
Entrepreunarial attitude, competitiviness, innovation.
A11 - Objectives of the GP
- To promote the principles, values and practices of social economy, on the whole andalusian society and in the productive system itself.
- To create and consolidate more and better sustainable enterprises in the framework of the andalusian social economy.
- To foster the employment of quality, the improvement of labour conditions and the professional, productivity, and management capacity of the people partners and workers of the social economy.
- To improve the quality of life and the social and economical cohesion in the local and rural scope.
- To strengthen and position the social economy as a visible interlocutor in the civil society, promoting and consolidating the entrepreneurial associations and their organizational structures.
- To build and start the General Commission on Development, Monitoring and Review of the Agreement, to achieve the best level of efficiency and effectiveness in the objectives and actions that it is made up.
A12 - Activities that have taken place
- Development of programs promoting the entrepreneurial activity.
- Development of an innovation strategy.
- Development of training programs.
- Investment incentives linked to the modernization and creation of projects of social economy.
- Program for the incorporation of new partners in cooperatives and labour societies, foreseen the creation of 280 jobs.
- Program to support the innovation and competitiveness of the social economy enterprises.
A13 - Achievements of the GP
The Third Agreement for the Social Economy in Andalusia is an achievement itself, taking into account that is the continuity of the previous two Agreements for the Social Economy in Andalusia. The first and second Agreements signed in the years 2002 and 2006 have established solid basis, with a lot of experience that have allowed reinforcing the effectiveness of the promotion policies and the development of the andalusian social economy. The first Agreement made possible the framework for compromise and visibility of an essential sector in both andalusian economy and society. The Second one, opened the framework for dialogue and gave recognition to the heterogeneity of the activities carried out by the social economy enterprises.
- Next >>